- Teenage Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty FAQs
- About Our Doctor
- Our Office
- About Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Consultation
- Instructions: Before & After Surgery
- Rhinoplasty FAQs
- Out of Town Patients
- Board Certification
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty/Thick Skin
- Nostril/Alar Base Reduction
- Thin Skin
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- African American (Black) Rhinoplasty
- Middle Eastern &Mediterranean Rhinoplasty
- Latino &Hispanic Rhinoplasty
- Indian Rhinoplasty
- Techniques for Natural Profile Results
- Grafts In Rhinoplasty
- Guide to Nasal Implants
- Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Open VS Closed Rhinoplasty
- Natural Results
- Deviated Septum
- Septoplasty/Sinus Surgery
- Crooked Nose
- Non-Surgical Nose Job
- The Aging Nose
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Nose Injury/Sports Injury
- 3D High Definition
- Rhinoplasty Combined with Laser
- Rhinoplasty Combined with Facelift
- Rhinoplasty Combined with Chin Implant
- Managing the Nasal Tip
- Anatomy of the Nose
- Drooping Nose
- Short Nose
- Complications in Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Costs
- Rhinoplasty History
- Before &After Rhinoplasty Videos
- Celebrity Nose Jobs
- Nose Reconstruction/Cancer
- Rhinophyma/Rosacea of the Nose
- 21st Century Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Refinement Trends
- Customized Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Septal Perforation
- Rhinoplasty and the Aging Nose
- Nose Reconstruction After Skin Cancer
- Cleft Lip/Nose Deformity
- Injury After Rhinoplasty
Dr. Rizk’s office, located in the vicinity of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and The Guggenheim Museum, is beautifully designed with artistic decorations and interiors that are breathtaking. The interior of the office is beautifully decorated with art pieces, original paintings, and photographs. The best features of the office are the ventilation systems, safety details, and advanced medical equipment used. It is in this center where plastic surgery is treated as an art and the office itself is the mere reflection of Dr. Rizk’s inclination towards arts and sculpture.
- We aim to use the most advanced medical equipments for our procedures in order to have our patients recover quickly with satisfying results.
- We strive for the ambiance and environment provided to the patients to be no less than an elite hotel with 5 star experience and accommodations. The patients are subjected to best possible pre-operation and post surgical care and medication.
- The surgeries are performed in our JCAHO certified facility or the top certified hospitals in Manhattan.
- The nursing staff associated with our facility and entrusted to the work of taking care of patients are specialized in plastic surgery only. All the nursing staff must be certified by the medical board.
- Our Anesthesiologists required for the performance of the surgeries are experienced and board certified.
The surgical facilities provided to the patients are so good that the center has received the JCAHO GOLD SEAL OF CERTIFICATION by the highest state organization that deals with the job of providing certifications to hospitals and office facilities. The surgical facility provided by the Park Avenue Facial Surgery office is graded above the usual standards of the facilities provided to patients. The building has not only the best suited ventilation systems but it also meets the specified standards mentioned by the fire department, OSHA, the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), etc.
STAFFS AND OFFICIALS
The authorities entrust only certified doctors, surgeons, and nursing officials. All appointed staffs are certified and experienced professionals. The nurses working in patient recovery and operation rooms are either interns or certified registered nursing staff. Most of our nursing professionals have years of experience in the field of plastic surgery in various hospitals and health care centers. A 1:1 patient to nurse ratio is always to be maintained. The anesthesiologists employed are certified by the medical board itself and have master’s degrees in medicine along with years of experience.
Patients can undergo all sorts of facial surgery here. Facial plastic surgery includes procedures such as liposuction of the neck, blepharoplasty (eyelift), implantation of chin and cheek, laser surgery, Endoscopic nasal surgery, browlift, otoplasty, facelift, and necklift.
SURGICAL AND MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS
As mentioned above the center has the most advanced medical equipments. The best architecture firm has worked to provide the building its safety and ventilation. Air conditioning and humidity controls are done by industrial air conditioning and electrical heating units. The interior environment is sterile, thus keeping away infection and pollution from outside. There is an emergency back up power unit to provide power for a stretch of five hours or more in case of power cuts and crisis.
The imaging system is a high definition endoscopic 3D system and generates images of patients with plastic surgery enhancements before the treatment. Thus its predicting capability is very helpful. The operation theatres are provided with Piped-anesthesia gases and there is a continuous supply of oxygen to the recovery and operation rooms in case there is an emergency. There is a central suction system that supplies suction to all the rooms especially the operation theaters and the patients’ recovery rooms. All rooms are provided with a central light system to ensure safety along with the fiber optical lighting system.
Sound proof walls and glasses make sure that the inside of the center is not disturbed by outside noise so patients remain relaxed and not distracted by outside influences. Thus the environment inside is the most serene and relaxing environment you will ever experience.
The consultation is done by Dr. Sam Rizk. If Imaging is done, we use advanced computers and other medical equipments with high prediction capabilities. Your doctor will go over your medical history and imaging to determine whether or not plastic surgery is right for you.
Facility fee will be charged separately from the surgical fee. The charges are based on the duration of your stay there which is comparable to hospital prices. The added safety and relaxing environment is what is most appealing to patients.