Out Of Town Patients
Dr. Rizk is a renowned board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial plastic surgery. He expertly and efficiently performs facial plastic surgery procedures, including blepharoplasty, facelift/neck lift, rhinoplasty, and endoscopic brow lift. Dr. Rizk is friendly, caring, and fluent in English and Arabic. His patients can expect excellent results and quick recovery times while under Dr. Rizk’s care. Patients come from across the world to undergo surgical procedures with Dr. Rizk. He has treated patients from all over North and South America, Italy, England, South Africa, Egypt, Austria, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and many Asian countries.
Dr. Rizk performs his surgical procedures at the Park Avenue Facial Surgery Center in New York City, but welcomes patients from all over the world into his care. As such, he has developed some strategies to improve the experience for out-of-town patients. If you are interested in traveling to New York City to undergo a procedure with Dr. Rizk, please review the following:
- First, contact Dr. Rizk’s office manager, Dila, to express your interest in undergoing a procedure with Dr. Rizk. The phone number is + (1) 212-860-5970 and her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take high resolution photos of your face, according to Dila’s instructions, and email them to her. If you are considering rhinoplasty, you’ll need to include an accurate view of your nose. For facelift, include a view of your face with your head angled towards the floor.
- Dr. Rizk will review your photos and determine if one of his procedures will be of benefit to you. His opinion may not always align with what you have suggested, as he must keep in mind aspects of facial balance and natural beauty. Take a look at the photo and video gallery on his website to see just how skillful and artistic he is!
- If desired, you can arrange to have a Skype phone consultation with Dr. Rizk, which Dila can help you set up.
- After your surgery, you will stay at our center for an appropriate amount of time for observation. Afterwards, you will return to the hotel of your choosing, accompanied by private plastic surgery nurses and aides to assist you. After a facelift, Dr. Rizk requires that the nurse stay with you for at least 12 hours. Rhinoplasty rarely requires nurse observation in your hotel room after surgery. We can also make arrangements for you to have adequate personal help to escort you from the center to your hotel, with fees lower than professional nurses. Your safety is our priority – you will only be released from our center after you are stable and meet the requirements for out-patient discharge in the United States.
- Our friendly staff will help you make suitable hotel arrangements for your stay in New York. You should plan to arrive in New York City a few days before your surgery date for an in-person consultation with Dr. Rizk. During this appointment, he will take photos of your face and discuss the surgery further with you. After the surgery, you should plan to stay in New York for at least a week, until your stitches have been removed and bruising has diminished sufficiently. Dr. Rizk will discuss the exact length of your recovery with you.
- In most cases, you will need to receive medical clearance from your country, which may include blood work or EKGs, before traveling to the United States.
- A surgery date will be made after you have paid a non-refundable deposit of about 20% of your surgical fees. After a surgical date has been set, Dr. Rizk’s office will mail or fax you additional details and instructions about the procedure.
Dr. Rizk is able to directly offer VIP concierge services to his patients since he has developed strong relationships with NYC concierge services that he trusts to provide his patients with excellent care during their stay. Additionally, he will visit your hotel after office hours and during weekends throughout your stay in New York to monitor your progress and answer any questions you may have. You can be assured that you will receive the warmest care and utmost attention while you are away from home.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact Dila, our office manager, by phone at +(1) 212-860-5970 or by email at email@example.com. We are committed to providing you with the best service possible and look forward to hearing from you!